Click the below image to load an enlargeable/printable .pdf file.
Please observe the following rules and be respectful of others and the environment:
- All sites are assigned by the office. People and vehicles must be registered.
- Only one RV and one vehicle are allowed per site. Parking will be done by the office. Please consult with the office before pitching a tent.
- All RV’s must contain toilet facilities and be connectable to the site sewer system with a park approved 90-degree elbow.
- Please obey the 10 kph speed limit and one-way roadway system. You are requested to drive or park only on-site drives and roadways.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m. If you wish to stay extra nights, please check with the office by 10:00 am.
- Swimming and use of all Resort facilities are at each renter’s own risk.
- Quiet hours are 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Visitors are asked to park their vehicles at the entry parking lot, and leave the Resort no later than 11:00 pm. No loud music or large gatherings of people are allowed unless approved by Management.
- All dogs and cats must be on a leash at all times except in designated off leash areas and must be attended by their owners. Please clean up after your pet.
- Maximum 2 dogs per site (1 large and/or 1 small). If you have two pets at your site, please notify any visitors not to bring their pets to the park.
- Registered guests will be held responsible for damage to Sites, Common Areas and Facilities by themselves, their children or guests.
- Fires are permitted only in specified site pits, which are not to be moved (subject to official fire bans).
- Garbage, bottles, cans, cardboard and other recyclables are to be separated and placed in the proper disposals, and not in fire pits. Bins for disposal are located near the office / entrance.
- Please do not cut through other lots, occupied or not. Access to Facilities or the river should be through designated roads and paths. All lots are private property.
- Wet items (eg bathing suits and towels) should only be hung to dry on your designated site. No roped clotheslines are permitted between the trees.
- All boat operators are asked to please observe a 10 kph speed limit in front of the park. The river front in general is a no wake zone, to minimize bank erosion and disturbance to wildlife.
- No rags, ashes, diapers, baby wipes, adult wipes, cleaning wipes, sanitary napkins, tampons, coffee grounds, kitty litter, drugs, antibiotics, prescription drugs, food scraps or latex products shall be placed into the sewer/septic system.